- includes a coat specific shampoo, followed by yucca based leave-in conditioner, and a blueberry vanilla facial. Then, we..
- Blow-dry the coat from start to finish (we do not cage dry)
- Brush teeth (Upon Request)
- Brush out the coat
- Clean the ears with a yucca based ear cleaner
- Pluck ear hair (as needed)
- Trim nails
- Clean pads
- Perform a hygiene trim
- Express anal glands (Upon request)
- Perform a breed-appropriate hair cut (all groomers are fully trained)
By appointment only. Prices vary.
Doggy Day Care
- Bring your pet in for a fun filled day. $20 a day - You must have your dog groomed at the shop to be eligible for day care. Limited vacancy.
- We suggest doing this between grooms to keep your pet's nails short. Long nails can cause problems with your pet's gait and become painful when they walk on the nails instead of their pads. $12 a trim, which includes Dremeling the nails - $9.00 on Tuesdays.
Medicated Shampoo Bath
- For the relief of itching, hot spots, and skin-related disorders we use a Mojave Yucca Shampoo. It's a good source of natural steroidal saponins which cause the body to create its own safe, natural steroids. Combined with yucca's anti-bacterial and anti fungal properties, this is an excellent safe shampoo for addressing many skin related issues as well as an excellent general purpose shampoo.
- We use the best product on the market. You will notice the difference immediately. Your dog's fur will be noticeably softer, with a healthier appearance. Our process does not damage the skin, unlike some you may have encountered.
$15.00 surcharge with a full groom.
Puppy Spa Day
- It is important to introduce your puppy to grooming at an early age. We pamper our puppy guests from start to finish, and slowly introduce them to the world of grooming. We suggest you bring them in for their first visit at around 12 weeks to get them acquainted with the shop, groomer, and the process as a whole.
- $25 a dog - We supply the towels, ear cleaner, & shampoo. By appointment only.
- We use a product called Plaqcnz - it helps to remove and prevent plaque buildup. You will be amazed at the results. Give us a call for more information.
Facials and Spa Pedi's
- Pick from either of our three facials. For an additional $7 you can choose either our warm Blueberry & Vanilla Facial, Rainforest, or our soothing Plum. These foaming facials cleanse, remove dirt around the mouth and eyes, and gently soothes the skin . It leaves a nice clean scent and a softer, smoother, brighter coat. You can also try our Warm Vanilla and Oatmeal Paw Pedi's to soothe your pets cracked and dry feet.
Yucca Leave-In Conditioner
- All grooms receive a free application of this terrific product. It helps to blow out excess hair, conditions and soothes the skin, and leaves the coat smoother and softer when dried.
Hours of Operation
8:00 - 3:00 or until pets are finished being groomed for the day!
Closed Sunday and Monday